Video Product Detail :
HVC-720S/2B model is ideal for high-speed packaging applications. This rugged machine is equipped with one heavy duty oil-filled industrial rotary vacuum pump, two wide-seal sealing bars per chamber, analog controls, and casters for ease of movement. Its chamber size allows it to be used of a wide variety of applications, as it can hold products of large proportions, while its double chamber design quickens production speeds and simplifies the packaging process. These processes are utilized to keep perishable food fresh by removing the air from a vacuum bag to come up with a packaging that helps preserve and prolong shelf life.
It is used by food wholesalers, supermarket chains, meat and poultry packagers, food industries, cheese manufacturers, and specialty product manufacturers.
- The products after packing can be prevented from oxidation, going mould, insects or getting damp, thus can be kept fresh for longer time.
- The machine can vacuum pack several products at the same time, which is efficient in continuous production in middle or small scale.
- It adopts double-balanced turnover device of the vacuum lid for smooth turnover of the lid.
- It adopts relay control, while PCB control is as optional.
- It could be equipped with automatic turnover of the lid for easier turnover of the lid.
- The vacuum chamber could be added with PP insert plate for products with different heights to improve the vacuum efficiency.
- It could be equipped with dust filter for the products similar to powder.
- The material of the machine hull and the vacuum pump could be customized.
- The vacuum chamber is designed to be flat without blind angle, which is convenient to wash and clean.
|Voltage (V/Hz)||AC 380/50 220/50 110/60|
|Motor power (W)||2200|
|Sealing Power (W)||1500|
|Ultimate Vacuum Pressure (Kpa)||1|
|Sealing Width (mm)||10 or 2 x 3|
|Chamber Dimension (L x W x H) (mm)||800 x 630 x 175|
|Vacuum Pump capacity (m3/h)||63|
|Material for Vacuum Chamber||SUS304|
|External Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1670 x 850 x 975|
|Net Weight (Kg)||375|