- Compact, light weight, mobility, low noise and pollution, less energy consumption, and easy installation. The machine outlet can be connected to any direction. Sieved material can be discharged straight away, suitable for automated operation.
- The Vertical Discharge Vibration Separator applies two separated vibration motors which operating in opposite direction. Different material traveling patterns can be achieved by changing the angles between two motors and its eccentric weights.
- Angle between motors
Angle between eccentric weights
Material traveling pattern.
- Optimum material traveling pattern: The angle between eccentric weights is 90°, and the angle between two motors is 45° – 60°.
Pre Start up inspection
- Is there any damage during transportation?
- Ensure all the components are fastened firmly, and earth cable is connected properly.
- Motor base.
- Shock absorption rubber.
- Capacity: 600 – 1000 Kg / hr (based on mesh #60).
- Note: Capacity may vary depends on materials and other factors.
|Model||Motor (HP)||Voltage (V) (depend on the request)||Fpequency (Hz)||Speed (t / min)||Effective diameter of screen (mm)||Capacity (kg / hr)||Net weight (kg)|
|GY-600D||1 / 3 HP||380 / 415 / 3 phase||50 / 60||1440||550||180||105|
|GY-800D||1 / 3 HP||380 / 415 / 3 phase||50 / 60||1440||760||210||200|
- This machine is ideally for sieving and separating powder, particle and slurry in many industries, such as ceramics, food processing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, bio-chemicals, electronics, sintering, plastic, rubber, grinding, recycle and etc.
- Ensure the machine is the model and type specified in your order. Power supply is the same as shown on the machine plaque (tolerance for voltage is + / – 10 %).
- Ensure all the components are fastened firmly, electrical cables and earth are connected properly (do not use a knife switch), and three phase power supply is ready.
- The minimum distance from wall is 500 mm, leveling and installing firmly.
- The two vibration motors should function in opposite direction and clockwise.
- The relative angles between motors and eccentric weights have been set up by manufacturer. If the performance is not good enough, please refer to the principles and adjust the angle accordingly. Tighten the bolt after adjustment.
- Turn off power supply while not in operation. Do not splash water on motor or cables to avoid any leakage current.
- Keep the screen clean all the time. Various cleaning detergents may be used according to the material been sieved. Do not apply sharp objects on the screen to avoid any damage.
- The angle between two motors shouldn’t be greater than 75o to avoid any damage happened.
- This separator is suitable for continuous and steadily material feeding. The maximum gap between the outlet of material supply mechanism and the inlet of the separator is 150 mm. Alternatively, a buffer equipment can be fit in between. The volume of feeding is based on whether the screens can sieve without piling.
- This machine is guaranteed for one year under normal operating condition. Please contact our offices or distributors should any irregularity arise during the one-year period. Do not under any circumstances attempt to make any repairs or replacements.