Manual Motor Starter PS 211 is applied to AC motors up to 5HP and is carried out by the ON & OFF button to start and stop. The ON button is mechanically latched, and this latch is released when the OFF button is pressed.
MANUAL MOTOR STARTER also provides overload function, no voltage breaker protection and prevents the motor from damage and eliminates other dangers.
MANUAL MOTOR STARTER offers complete protection for your electrical equipment.
1. Economical size suitable for all machines.
2. High efficient, with overload, no voltage breaker protection.
3. Easy for cable connection, safe and convenient.
4. Heavy duty life, elegant external, easy operation.
5. Surface mount and flush mount available.
Application: All machines used for motors are applied to MANUAL MOTOR STARTERS, such as: Drilling machines, contour press machines (band saws), tapping machines, sewing machines, conveyors, packing machines, air compressors, air pumps, air conditioners and certain machines, etc. .
With overload and power failure protection
Overload Protection & No Voltage Protection
– Capacity (HP)
– 1 Phase (100-110V): 0.75
(200-220V) : 1.5
– 3 Phase (200-240V) : 3
(380-440V) : 5
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 115 x 61 x 83 mm
– Weight: 434 grams