The machine adopts horizontal configuration and continuous transmission. It has advantages of stable running and high packing efficiency. The machine is suitable for packing blisters、vials、tubes、soaps、poker and other related objects. Its performance characteristics are as follows:
- This machine can fold leaflet, open box, insert blister into box, emboss batch number and then tongue seal automatically. It can also equip hot melt glue device to do hot melt glue sealing for box.
- The cartoning machine adopts PLC control system, and photocell detector installed in each station so that once there is anything wrong with the machine, it can stop automatically and display the troubles so as to solve them in due time.
- The main drive motor is installed inside it, and the torque overload protector of each transmission system is installed, which can make the main drive motor depart from each transmission to ensure the safety of the whole machine.
- The machine is equipped with Intelligent detection. In the absence of materials , the leaflet and box will not be given. The cardboard box without medicine edition or leaflet found during the check will be rejected at the exit to ensure that the quality of the product fully meets the qualified requirements.
- This machine can be singly used or be linked with other machine to form a production line.
- The Cartoning Machine is able to change packaging specifications, adjust smoothly and debugging easily according to the different requirements of customers so that it is not only suitable for the production of single variety in large quantities but also for production of many varieties in small quantities.
Main Technical Specification
|AC380V 3-phase 5-wire system power supply 50HZ
Total power rate 1.5 kw
|Main drive performance 20-120 boxes/min
|2 m3/h（Pressure0.5-0.7 MPa）
|Specification of box：250-350 g/m2（depending on the size of the carton）
Size：Max. Size of box(L×W×H) 255×139×60 mm
Min. Size of box(L×W×H) 100×70×20 mm
|>0.6ＭＰa Flow rate >20 m3／h
Requirements for packaging materials Box
*Specification of ：300～350g/m2（reference standard：GB/T451.2-1989 Paper and board – quantitative determination method）white cardboard
* The fiber orientation of the paper should be consistent with the direction shown;（reference standard：GB/T452.1-1989 Paper and board – Determination of vertical and horizontal orientation）
|SMART 1000IE V3
|SIMATIC S7-200 ST60
|SIMATIC S7-200 EM DT16
|Phase sequence protector
|SIMATIC PM207 5A
|Vacuum solenoid valve